Saturday, January 17, 2009

New...

All these miles that separate.. disappear now when i'm dreaming of your face, I'm here without you baby, you're still on my lonely mind...

I miss you daddy.. SO much.. You can't imagine how much my life changed.. I knew you were sick but I never imagined that I would go on this life without you... When I talked to you.. You told me.. latkhafeen 3alay 7abeeebti.. ma ra7 e9eer feni shay.. ra7 asheel 3yaaalech enshalla .. and now you're gone.. its almost a year later.. and I'm okay.. I just miss you so much.. I miss my best friend.. The number one man in my life.. My role model.. My everything.. Bss I wish you could know that i'm okay.. that my friends took care of me, they picked up all my broken pieces and put me back together.. that my grades are great.. that i drive now.. finally lol,, we all love you;**

I'm So new at this.. madre shesalfa.. eheheh bss jadd.. these blogs i've been reading.. specially chicken soup for the kuwaiti soul.. liivingmyliife.. umm oo SO much more.. walla it was so much fun.. oo i've been meaning to start a blog for a really really long time.... its taqreban 5:06 in the morning oo waray deraasa e9eb7.. Oo enshalla they'll be better posts next time.. nom el 3awaafi for every sane person sleeping ;**

10 comments:

  1. awal shay yaay im the first commenter EVER;p ehimm and thank u for reading my blog! and im glad u enjoy it!

    thani shay awal 9a6ir garaita 9ar feeni OH GOD! NOT ANOTHER LOVE STORY .. seems like its a new haba now ;p

    and then kamalt oo

    waaaay!! mu gadra i stop crying! EKON EB 3ILMICH! WELA BLOG IN THIS WHOLE WORLD BACHANI! WELA WA7ED!

    ambaiih is this true??? i wudnt imagine my life without my dad .. even though hes never around ;/

    welcome! and post soon!

    Xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahLaaaann ahLaaan!! ooo thaaank you for ur comment 7aaadechh wanaasteeeeni;***** Oo it means a lot enna atharr feech;** eee it is true and its so sad cuz he was my friend mo bss a dad, bss el 7emdelaa 3ala kel 7aal.. with my sister and great friends like mine, you can get thru anything! and ur story dearly beloved 7adha thakeratni fee.. btw ur explaining her point of view mashalla VERY well.. i loved it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant even see what im typing from all the tears that are falling down my eyes

    habibi im so sorry..these words really relate to me and it scared me when i was reading because i felt like i was reading this through my future if that makes sense which it probably doesnt so il just stop..

    allah yr7ama eb ra7mita elwas3a yaa rab

    ReplyDelete
  4. desertpalms 7abeebtiii thankk you waayed for ur comment;*** allaaah yer7amm el jemeee3.. iT means SO much to me that you can empathize weyaaay;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allah yer7uma w yghamid ro7a el janna inshalla ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire your strength, I feel like hugging you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. elieruby: Thank you wayedd 3ad anaa i accept all the hugs I can get;****

    ReplyDelete
  8. eheheh anaaaa akthaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar;****

    ReplyDelete