Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm here edwaard!! I'M HERE!!!!!

Stephanie Meyer! I hope you're very happy that my life has NO MEANING anymore!

People.. Sheft el movie THREE times!!! ooo KEL marra the Edward effect gaaa3ed ezeeed! Shloooon e6aaale3haa!!! GOD shlooon e6aaale3ha!! His piercing eyes! Shlonn intense.. Shlon he's protective.. wayhhhhhhh... Me and Sobo (my friend) have been to it three times.. and kel marra en9eer more violent 3ala ba3ath whenever something e3aqed happens (which was pratically the whole time) Please golooli enna no one exists methlaa.. cuz etha fe love chethi... Where the hell have I been the past TWENTY years!!!!

6 comments:

  1. i watched it three times tooooo!! i dont think we will ever get over EDWARD! ;'/

    MAKO MAKO .. this is a fictional story FICTIONAL ya3ni makoooooooooooooo ;'(

    btw did u read the book? if yes what book are u on?

    Xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ma shefta eeeeffffffffffffffff !!!! im can kill myself ;/

    ReplyDelete
  3. radaina 3la hal edward:P!! mu 7elo! the one in the story is wow, this one is ..english?;\

    ReplyDelete
  4. Livingmylife: eee I read the story.. ana now eb the fourth book! Mo 9ejj..

    Cooookies: a7sanlechhh MATshofeena!

    Moi: I agree enna the story kanat Wow.. ooo shalaw wayed ashya2 bel movie... bss edward bel movie... He was amazing.. ya3ne i could SO feel the love coming out from the screen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOVIE: EEEEWWWWW wai3 wai3 wai3 nothing fits!!! the characters don't fit oo bella is wai3 oo edward is wai3 (i know you're gonna punch me but its the truth)
    BOOK: I read the Books 3 times!! I LOVE how she describes edward <3 <3 Now The Edward in my mind is WAYYY different than the Edward in the movie... so yeaah;/

    ReplyDelete
  6. sexy_sour_sweet: LOOOL;*** Thakarteenii eb my friend ga3da yami.. awal mara eb her life she reads a story.. so during the movie, seriously... all she was saying was : Hatha ma kan chethi.. uhma ma sawaw chethi.. laish ma 7a6aw el shay leflaanii.. laish ma sawaw... etc.!!ehehehehe!! bss still.... e3awer el galb!! the way he looks at her!

    ReplyDelete