Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I need your help people!!

3ndi moshkelaa.. oo I need advice.. I'm seriously considering seeing a psychiatrist...

maaa agdar anam belail... la2 la2 mo as in laili nahar oo nahari lail... 7attan lo mwa9la... oo an6er lain belail 3shan anamm.. 3adii jeddan awa9el again... I have this thing where I just don't sleep at night... and I have no idea laish... etha nemt at 12 (VERY early)... I sleep half an hour then wake up... sleep an hour then wake up... sleep another half hour then wake up... gemt at3ab wayedd le2anna i end up not sleeping at all le2anna mabbi el yom ythee3...

Fa please... if anyone has any remedies or any advice or anything agdar asawiii bel bait to create the mood mal el nommmm....!! please i would be very thankful....;***

4 comments:

  1. well listen sometimes i have those days so what works for me is a REally really hot shower and a nice big glass of warm Milk or Hot Chocolate Usually does the trick with me..Or reading tara reading the blogs makes me sleepy (not bcoz they're boring lol lena they're so goood they put u in the mood for bedtime ;) )..OR if i'm really desperate e7m e7m lol i take panadol night hehehe dont worry not addicted bas only when i like reach the limit of BAs 5laaaa9 u know...bas tara it doesnt work with every1 Bas no harm in Tryin it ;)...Oo i cant wait to see what other people do ;)...its always handy to have all the tips u can get ;)..GOod Luck Sweetie !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh,
    im sorry to hear about that =\

    it happens to me too in times of exams and when im stressed =\

    have you had any stresses lately?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate it when that happens!
    I know for a fact that the best sleep I get is after a long long day at the beach or after nice long day at the gym with a full intense workout followed by a massage/sauna/steam and shower. 9adgeeni you will sleep like a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOnita_LuLu: eee 7addi i've done all of that!! ya3ne 7addi i read blogs oo chethi oo warm showers oo kelshay...

    ĐǻñĎõøðñ: I'm not stressed kether ma i have many things on my mind.. fa afaker wayed:s

    elieruby: tadreen.. ive never tried ya3ne a really good workout oo chethii... hmm 7addi i'm gonna try it;*

    ReplyDelete