Saturday, January 14, 2012

I'm Back!

In honor of me coming back... I dedicate this post to the only person who I think gives a shit if i'm back or not! Yoomi;** MAN! I miss writing so much! It has been about two years! I've been reading old posts and I can really say EVERYTHING has changed and NOTHING has changed... If that's possible.

First of all, I was going to change the name of this blog because I felt it didn't match how I'm feeling at the moment. Only to realize I AM in fact still captivated... By the PURE CRAP that is HOW this world is working these days. Don't get me wrong, I haven't been this happy in the past 6 years, maybe... I haven't been this FAT either. Oh well now i'm rambling and without sense. It's almost 1 am and I have work tomorrow. Yes I work... In the most amazing place in the world. That was me being sarcastic, just in case you're too nice and positive to sense a genuine cynic's dry sense of humor.

Yes I have become a bitter person who is willing to pay REAL money to be entertained by her friends' turmoil. The other day, I made my friend eat three mouthfuls of nutella all at once, for 100 KD. She did suffer! I swear it was almost worth it. However, after she did lawfully earn the 100 KD, I found out that my other friends all would have done it for free. Subsequently, I have earned the title, a term we use in Kuwait: SAIDA. It's okay, I still think it was worth it. Problem is, my friend has found a liking to the fact that i'm willing to pay, and I have found a liking to the fact that she's willing to play. Wow that rhymed... Hmmm, and sounded a bit like i'm hiring a prostitute. Anyway, point is, next time I'm making her eat a tub of butter or I ain't paying SHIT!

I wish the world peace and happiness.

Goodnight.

1 comment: