Sunday, August 16, 2009

I have a problem :( Help me...

I'm writing this because i have reached a point in which i am really desperate for your help.. PLEASE help me i'm not joking its a real problem!

ana Garga..

Actually garga is a BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG understatement...

WAYED!

WAYEDDDD GARGA!!

I can speak and speak and speak.. and mo lazem eli jedami 7attan nods.. I just keep on going and going and going and going...

Shasawi... shlon agol ---> Zebdat esalfa.... As opposed to every single DETAIL!

please take this seriously...

Thank u;*

6 comments:

  1. loooooool!!

    i actually dont know since im a very quiet person ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7addech ur allowed to lol! eheheh i know it sounds stupid bss walla its an actual problem... el yom kent g3da asolef m3a my friend... laiman staw3abt enna eb msn, the only one talking was ME! for like ne9 sa3a.. there's something wrong with me walla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ĐǻñĎõøðñ : I'm envying u 7aleyann.. etha faj2a u woke up one day with the garga syndrome. tara 3aini.. beware of the symptoms:

    Symptom #1: when ur brother ya6leb panadol cuz he got a headache mn sowalfech..
    Syptom #2: when u realize there isn't anyone talking but u..

    and the list.. goes on..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ayshay bitgoleena.. limit it to 10 words;p

    aw ta3alay 3ind okhoy.. idagrech shway w ta3gileen;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. LooL 9ert immune mn el tedeger... I could actually use the ten words thing

    ReplyDelete