Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Miss You

9arli modda 7addi mako motivation eni akteb something interesting.. bss seriously , i really miss my friend Sara, who is currently enjoying her summer course eb UCLA! living the dream... living THE dream... with her hot prof. eli yogaf 3al desk oo eqaled certain hot statues mo lazem enyeeb 6areehumm... andddd she bbm'd me a pic of reese witherspoon ams kanat jedamha bel cafe.. while i was here enjoying the rainbow of colorful shades of yellow ghbaaar... I Miss you saro... i wish i was with u guys!! Love u sis;*

4 comments:

  1. Tara wallllah 7ata lo you were there, if you dont have your friend klsh mb shaay! ya3ne im in ny having fun and everything, wla my friends bbmed me their pic o hum kllllhm fe ma63am fe beirut i was gonna cry.. summer sucks without ur friends, 9a7?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7addda it does! ur SO right... ana ga3da bel kwait oo all my family msafreen soon.. bs eshay el wa7ed eli making it okay enna my friends also 3ndehum 9aifi oo kelehum bel kwait.. bss this one particular friend she's mo here:( ehya oo her sis (my baby sis) eb california.. oo i wish we were all together now.. ur so right.. summer sucks without friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. a7ibiiiiiiiiiiiich nagnoogtyyy!!! walla i love youuu and i miss you so much !!!;**** yalla post we miss you wayed:(

    ReplyDelete