Sunday, December 20, 2009

Not worth it...

I'm in a phase in my life where everything seems so clear. I feel that I have drastically grown up in the past couple of months... I'm executing every plan I had previously decided upon and i'm getting closer by the second to reaching my goal... As I get closer and closer to what I want, I realize that it doesn't mean anything if you weren't here to share it with. I miss you, friend. I'm grateful you still care about my wellbeing.

"Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years."

"A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself."

I'll always be your friend... Keep doing great man and keep making me proud. Goodnight;*

2 comments:

  1. a7eb sudden maturity:P it makes me feel wise;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. She: ehehe i don't quite understand...

    Um Mit3ib: LooL was that considered maturity? Thanks I guess;**

    ReplyDelete