Tuesday, September 15, 2009

City of Angels...

Shayfeen el movie?

I was listening to iris, goo goo dolls... oo awal marra i actually listen to the words... and I thought about the movie... An angel wanting to be human, wanting mortality... For love... I wish i could be one of those people who separate movies from reality... But I'm not... I believe in THAT kind of love.. The love depicted in the movie and shared through the words of this song... I refuse to believe that marriage and relationships are ma9ale7 and just a business deal... I will always stay true to myself, a fairytale believer, and i'm never gonna change...

Iris, Goo Goo Dolls:

And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything seems like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know your alive

I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite movies! And I love this song! I listen to it on repeat all the time! When he says "ya you bleed just to know you're alive" I am a fairy tale believer too! And when he says at the end I would rather have spent one moment smelling her hair then eternity without it..shay chithe!

    If you liked this movie, you'd love Sweet November! If you havent seen it..go watch it!

    ReplyDelete